Reading China
China.org.cn 2024-10-04 14:55:32

In the East, there is a soaring dragon.

在东方有一个巨龙的民族

In the East, there is a nation of dragons.

在东方有横撇竖捺的方块字

In the east, there are square characters with horizontal strokes and vertical strokes.

在东方大写的方块字里

In the capitalized Chinese characters,

让我们和世界一起读中国

let us read China together with the world.


我们读中国

We read China

用祖先钻木的火种

With the fire kindled by our ancestors through drilling wood,

照亮华夏文明生生不息的长河

we illuminate the endless long river of Chinese civilization.


我们读中国

We read China

沿着甲骨文沧桑的纹理

Following the vicissitudes of oracle bone inscriptions,

驾驭历史的长车纵横阡陌

we drive the long carriage of history and crisscross the fields.


我们读中国

We read China

在人之初性本善的《三字经》里

in the"Three-Character Classic" which teaches that human nature is originally good at birth,

学会做人的道理

we Learn the truth of being a man


我们读中国

We read China

在赵钱孙李周吴郑王的《百家姓》中

in the"Hundred Family Surnames" of Zhao, Qian, Sun, Li, Zhou, Wu, Zheng and Wang,

懂得共生共存的融合

we understand the integration of coexistence.


我们读中国

We read China

聆听悠长的青铜编钟

listen to the long bronze chime bells

与孔子、孟子种几棵青柳促膝长谈

and have an intimate talk with Confucius and Mencius by planting a few willows.


我们读中国

We read China

纵观岁月的风起云涌

observe the surging winds and clouds of the years

与李白、杜甫隔几株老梅论潮涨潮落

and discuss the ebb and flow of tides with Li Bai and Du Fu by several old plum trees.


我们读中国

We read China

用四大发明的奇迹

use the miracle of the four great inventions

唤醒胸口沉睡的雄狮

to wake up the sleeping lion in the chest


我们读中国

We read China

铺一条锦绣的丝绸之路通向世界

pave a splendid Silk Road to the world.

让世界走进一带一路开放的中国

Let the world enter China, where the Belt and Road are open.


我们在谁言寸草心 报得三春晖的唐诗里

In the Tang poetry of"Who says an inch of grass can repay the radiance of spring"

读感恩的中国

We read a grateful China

我们在但愿人长久千里共婵娟的宋词里

In Song Ci which We hope that people can live together for a long time

读思念的中国

We read the missing China.

我们在炮火连天的硝烟里

In the midst of gunfire.

读怆然悲壮的中国

We read the tragic China.

我们在红旗漫卷的西风里

In the west wind where the red flag is rolling.

读繁荣昌盛的中国

We read the prosperous China.

我们在你中有我我中有你的人类命运共同体中

In the community of human destiny where you have me and I have you.

读担当的中国

We read a responsible China.

我们在不忘初心、牢记使命的誓言中

In the oath of staying true to our original aspiration and keeping our mission firmly in mind

读信念的中国

We read a China of faith.

我们在天行健 君子以自强不息中

In the saying that as heaven changes through movement, a gentleman makes unremitting efforts to perfect himself.

读奋斗的中国

We read a striving China.

我们在我将无我不负人民的赤诚中

In the sincere words of"I will put aside my own self and live up to people's expectations."

读奉献的中国

We read a dedicated China


我们和长辈读门前的老树

We read the old tree in front of the door with our elders.

读江上的渔火

Read the fishing fire on the river

读老娘的白发

Read our mother's white hair.

读让我们泪流满面的温暖的中国

We read a warm China that moves us to tears.


我们和晚辈读中华的崛起

We read about the rise of China with the younger generation.

读复兴的希望

Read the hope of revival

读团结的力量

Read the power of unity

读让我们众志成城的辉煌的中国

Read a glorious China that makes us unite as one.


读中国啊

Reading China

你会越来越爱这片神奇的土地

you will love this magical land more and more.

读中国

Reading China

你会越来越亲这里的每一寸山河

you will be more and more close to every inch of mountains and rivers here.


读中国

Reading China

你会想起乳名一样的父老乡亲

you will think of the folks with the same birth names.

读中国

Reading China

你会发自肺腑地向着东方喊

you will sincerely shout towards the east

我爱你,中国!

I love you, China!

中国网客户端

国家重点新闻网站,9语种权威发布