Setting out towards the mountain,chasing dream in the wind
China.org.cn 2024-07-23 15:04:34

在2024年1月,

In January 2024,

我正式入职泰山景区桃花源客运站,

并成为一名售票员。

I officially joined Taohuayuan Passenger Station in Mount tai scenic Area and became a conductor.

泰山很大,

Mount Tai is so big,

大到很多人走好多次都看不完她的风景。

that many people can't finish seeing her scenery after walking many times.

但她最吸引我的地方则是她不同的行进路线,都有着不一样的风光。

When you chose different routes you can enjoy different scenery. This is the most attractive part of Mount Tai.

从桃花峪出发乘坐班车大概行驶30分钟左右到达我的工作地点桃花源客运站,

FromTaohuayuto take the bus about 30 minutes to get to my work place--Taohuayuan passenger station.

而我日常的工作就是为前来泰山观光的游客售出下山的车票,

My daily work is selling tickets to the tourists down the mountain,

有时候,我们在售票时也会为咨询的游客答疑解惑。

sometimes, we will answer questions for the consultation of tourists.

这条上班的路大概全长11公里左右,

The road to work is about a total length of about 11 kilometers,

纵使我基本每天都乘坐班车行进在这条路上,

Even if I basically take the shuttle bus on this road every day,

但我怎么都不会看腻,

I will never feel tired about the secenery,

因为你仔细观察就会发现,泰山好像每一天都有着不同的景色。

because you will find that Mount Tai seems to have a different scenery every day.

一晃我已经在这里工作三个多月了,

I have been working here for more than three months,

但我对这份工作的热情始终不曾消减。

but my enthusiasm for the job has not waned.

或许是因为这份工作在泰山上,

Perhaps because this job is in Mount Tai,

所以工作时,

so when working,

我也总觉得自己身上的责任感变重了许多。

I always feel that my sense of responsibility has become a lot heavier.

中国网客户端

国家重点新闻网站,9语种权威发布